* Subject to minimum order quantity
ArmorTrax® Pipeline Mat is a VERY strong, slightly “buoyant” soil protection plate for all weather and soil conditions, especially wetlands, swamps, marshes, river deltas. New HMWPE recyclable plastic. Simple and robust quarter locking, a unique place for connection attachment points (provides adjustment and laying of corners / with ventilation). This worsting has a moulded plastic polymer surface for strength and durability with a stainless steel core. This product is not 100% recyclable, but after sorting we can reduce it to 86% recycling.
• High-performance compression-moulded thermoplastic material
• Robust, durable carpet with high performance
• Overlapping edge to connect carpets to create roadways or work surfaces
• Cellular construction provides buoyancy in water-logged areas
• Very effective weight distribution over a large number of soil conditions
• Reduce dust pollution on dry soil
Examples of areas of use:
• gas and oil
• wind power construction
• road construction and access roads
• Crane surfaces
• heavy cargo transport
• concerts and events
• helicopter plates
We go to great lengths to support our customers
If you do not find the size you are looking for, we can help you with that.
Take a look at other alternative products like ArmorTrax® Plastic bogmat for our range to meet your needs.
For prices please see markskydd.se or Contact us.
We can often produce to specific sizes and lengths. Talk to a team member to find out more.
Operational and cost-efficient attributes
- Cellular Core High Molecular Weight (HMW) Polyethylene
- Unique location for connection points for installation of corner / fan
- Unique Four3 cam lock connection / fixing pin
- Ability to “buoyancy”
- Unique design on the wear surface for maximum grip
- 16 fixation points
- “Hybrid” that overlaps for extra strength at contact and corner points
- Reversible surface, (6.84m2) usable surface area
- Recommended for 30,722 kg / sqm2 (150 tons / m2) but maximum capacity up to 200 * tons
- 50 carpets loaded per 40 ton container / truck
ArmorTrax® Pipeline Mat 2021
Not what you’re looking for?
We insist on helping you find the product you need.
If this isn’t the product you’re after, please take a look at our range of products within our categories, or feel free to contact us.
Industries we work within
Improve surrounding land with decorative structures and walkways?
Cultivate natural or colour plastic around existing outdoor terrain, plants, soil, rocks, grass and water, to complete any landscape design knowing that it will be waterproof and resistant against the elements.
Working to expand, extend or improve an industrial construction?
We supply ground protection mats and access roads mats that are ready for use with internal or external building, infrastructure and facilities projects, with minimal structural repair and maintenance after installation.
Need plastic that’s long-lasting, thermal, insulated or retardant?
With a variety of sizes, shapes, and functionalities, our plastic panels, boards and sheets are adaptable building materials for a number of factors, like prevention from weather or moisture and for specific or aesthetic use.
Looking for specific materials to complete a design plan?
Our products stand the test of time for major engineering projects, from design, construction and maintenance into the public or government environments.
Only the best will do
A major consideration during the manufacturing process was to make the ArmorTrax mats from 100% recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic for long life and easy installation with connection points and handles.
In addition, our customers have commented that the design is compact with a good grip.
The proof is in the result
- Protect and cover ground from excess damage
- Multi-use for internal or external projects
- Cost-efficient and reusable
All our plastic products are manufactured to meet the toughest emission regulations in the world. Working closely with our suppliers to meet our own strict high standards makes it easy for customers’ projects.
We use only 100% recycled plastic, and ensure that there are no contaminants that are in conflict with REACH, the candidate list or that are listed in BASTA’s * eligibility criteria, in our plastic.
Where they are made
Our manufacturing facilities produce a complete range of core materials of the highest quality to improve both the stability and appearance of the finished panels. Only 100% recycled plastic is used in production!
We only use European manufacturing facilities that we work very closely with and are at the forefront when it comes to using the plastic that no one else wants.